Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Public Presentation

For readers within a reasonable driving distance of Harisonburg, VA, I will be giving a public presentation about Charles Darwin and evolution (I'll probably find some time to talk about ID too) next week. The talk will be on Wednesday, February 8, at 6:00 pm, in Taylor Hall, Room 305. Hope to see you all there.

From the comments to this Telic Thoughts post, I find my old sparring partner Salvador Cordova is telling everyone that I'm actually a great guy in person. Come see if he's right!


At 1:03 PM, Blogger Salvador T. Cordova said...

I encourage everyone to come. I'll do my best to encourage my YEC brethren to be on their best behavior and give you a warm and civil reception as you have always given me when you come out to my talks at your school.

I don't know yet if I can attend as Caroline Crocker is also speaking that night at GMU. It's a tough call.

I am grateful for the civility you've extended to me and the members of the IDEA group at JMU.

I think you speak for your side as well as anyone I've encountered, and I encourage IDist and creationist alike to take note of what you have to say.

As you said to me once, "good luck (but not too much luck :-)"

Take care,


Post a Comment

<< Home