Saturday, November 05, 2005

Math in Tennessee

I'll be leaving tomorrow for Murfreesboro, TN, home of Middle Tennessee State University. On Monday I will be speaking to the Math Department on the subject of “Cheeger Constants in Combinatorics and Geometry.” It promises to be a scintillating, edge-of-your-seat affair, so feel free to drop by.

I'll arrive back in Harrisonburg on Tuesday afternoon, at which time I will go down to my local polling station and vote for Tim Kaine for Governor. He's the Democrat - surprise! Regular blogging will then resume.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Lord Runolfr said...

Well, you must be in my neck of the woods by now (I live in the Nashville area). If you're talking during the day, there's no way I could make it, of course, but if you drop a message on my weblog, we might get a chance to chat before you head home.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Mrrzy said...

Really my neck of the woods - Charlottesville. What's a freethinker like you doing in a place like this?

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous darthWilliam said...

woot! Looks like Kaine wins!

Of course now Kansas is the reigning dumbass champion....please make it stop....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home