Monday, November 28, 2005

Eugenie Scott in Virginia

For my Virginia based readers, let me mention that NCSE Executive Director Eugenie Scott will be speaking at Oakton High School, 2900 Sutton Road, Vienna, VA, this Wednesday, November 30, from 7:00-9:00 PM. The title of her talk is “News From the Front: Creationist Efoorts in Our Schools and Legislatures.” Having seen Scott speak, I can say with confidence that it will be an interesting and informative presentation. If you can work it into your schedule, I heartily recommend it. For more information, write to:


At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Kevin said...

She'll also be at George Mason University the following evening. See for her complete schedule.

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous penis enlargement pill said...

penis enlargement pill

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous big willy said...

I have a similar website linked to big willy Come by some time.
I undoubtedly fancy your site, I bookmarked it! This information is fantastic stuff.


Post a Comment

<< Home