Monday, March 28, 2005

Two New Links

John Stear of the Australian Skeptics has pointed me towards his excellent evolution/creation website. I can tell I'll be visiting frequently and I have happily added the link to my “Anti-Pseudoscience” list to the left. I have also added a link the CSICOP Creation Watch site I mentioned a few days ago. Enjoy!


At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Danny Boy said...

Oh, No Answers in Genesis, that's a good link. When I started getting interested in the evolution-creation debate, Stear's website was one of the first ones I found through a search engine, and his articles have been helpful in my debates with cretinists.

May I recommend another anti-creationist site? Try Lenny Flank's Creation "Science" Debunked website. Like Stear's site, this one is chockful of useful information about creationist arguments and tactics and provides cogent responses.


Post a Comment

<< Home