Thursday, March 03, 2005

Spring Break in Boca!

Next week I will be attending The Thirty-Sixth Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Computing, at Florida Atlantic University. While there I will give a rousing, twenty-minute talk about certain obscure problems in algebraic graph theory. Happily, they are a little less obscure thanks to some recent work by myself and my research collaborator. If you're curious to see what it is that I do when I'm not doing this blog, and if you are planning to be in Boca Raton next week, feel free to stop by.

As a result of my travels I will be taking the next week off. Regular blogging will resume on March 14.

According to the good people at Site Meter, EvolutionBlog is now averaging over six hundred hits a day. When I started this blog a little more than a year ago, I never imagined that so many people would actually be interested in reading my long-winded rants. A heartfelt thanks to everyone who has stopped by.

Let me also thank all the people who have left comments (even the critical ones). Lack of time prevents me from replying to most of them, but all of them are read and pondered.

See you in ten days!

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Even more readers: there are at least 44 of us reading with bloglines subscriptions! :-)

(would appear as a single visit)

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Salvador T. Cordova said...

I encourage IDists and Creationists to visit your site, Dr. Rosenhouse. and post respectful comments on your blog.

I do so regret we are opponents in this cultural war because I think you're a great guy.

May your blog audience continue to grow. I'll do what I can to direct more people to it. My ID comrades will do well to listen to you, even if they don't agree.


Salvador T. Cordova

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous group health insurance plans said...

Hey, i like your blog, it's good. Any others? I have two myself. You've got some good ideas here, keep it up!

regards,
georgia health in insurance medical quote

 

Post a Comment

<< Home