Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Brief Blog Break

I will be out of town for much of the next two weeks. Next week I will be in Washington D. C. participating in the Eastern Open chess tournament. Then right after New Year's I will be journeying down to Atlanta for the annual AMS-MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings (that's the American Mathematical Society and the Mathematical Association of America for those not in the mathematical know. Please, no Life of Brian jokes).

Blogging will be very light over the next few weeks. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you read this story on CNN?

At 11:53 AM, Blogger itisnt said...

They've found a few dozen Arks on Mt arafat too I believe

At 2:56 AM, Blogger coturnix said...

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Salvador T. Cordova said...

It's too bad that most of Jason's readers don't get a chance to meet him and hear him talk about the great chess matches of history.

I never in my life thought anyone could make the drama of chess sound so intensely interesting. If Jason ever wants to be interviewed and give his perspectives on the great personalties in chess like Bobby Fisher or Gary Kasparov I'll provide webspace on my creationist website just for him to talk about chess. No kidding.



Post a Comment

<< Home